- Which artefact is your best work? Why?
- Which artefact is your most important work? Why?
- Which artefact is your most satisfying work? Why?
- Which artefact is your most unsatisfying work? Why?
- In which artefact did you stretch yourself the most, taking the greatest risk in what you tried to do?
- List three things you learned by completing this ePortfolio.
- What does this ePortfolio say about you as an emerging professional or scholar in this discipline?
- What are your goals for continuing to learn about this discipline
(Adapted from Suskie, Linda. 2008. Assessing Student Learning: A common sense guide. 2nd ed. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, p. 207)